Borno State Scholarship Board offers undergraduate programs from adequately eligible applicants. All students are eligible for this fully supported grant.
The Borno State Scholarship Board was a division of the Ministry of Education until January 1989, when it was upgraded and given autonomous status. The board was formed by Edict No. 3 of 1989, and it became operational as an autonomous organization on April 13, 1989.
The Board was tasked with conducting student interviews for Borno scholarship awards and disbursing allowances to all eligible candidates from Borno State who were accepted into institutions of higher learning in the country and abroad as foreign sponsorship or allowances.
Qualifications for the Borno State Scholarship FOR Undergraduate
• Must be a native of Borno State.
• You must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at a Nigerian public institution, such as a College of Education, Polytechnic, or University.
• You must be a Borno State resident currently enrolled in a recognized tertiary institution outside of the country.
Required Documents for the Borno State Scholarship Application
1. SSCE score
2. A letter of acceptance
3. A certificate of indigenous origin
No information was provided.
- Latest KDSG Scholarship 2021/2022
- Latest Federal Government Scholarships 2022/2023.
- The latest PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023
- TETFUND National Research Fund (NRF) Grant 2022-2023
How to Make an Application for the Borno State Scholarship
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to bssb.gov.ng.
1. Create an account using a valid email address.
2. You will receive an email with a confirmation link. You will be taken back to the login page after clicking the “confirm” email button.
3. Enter your email address and password again. You will be given access to the Borno scholarship application form once you have logged in.
4. The application is in stages. Complete each level by supplying the relevant information. To finish the previous stage, click save and next.
5. In the first stage, you must upload and download a passport photograph, fill in all relevant fields, save, and click next. You will also be asked to enter your academic information.
6. Next, you’ll be asked to give information about the academic institutions you’ve attended and the degrees you’ve earned, then save and proceed.
7. Finally, enter your SSCE results, save, and click Next.
8. You will then be led to the document upload website, where you must scan copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate, and SSCE results and upload them.
9. Once you’ve finished reviewing your application, click Submit. You can then save a copy of your application for future reference.
Your application will be reviewed by the Borno State scholarship Board, please be sure you give accurate information.
1. You must send a copy of your application form, as well as photocopies of the following documents (SSCE Results, Admission Letter, and Indigene Certificate) to your school’s Scholarship board.